Last Updated: March 16, 2012
- 2. Personal Information
- While you may access certain portions of the Site without registering with us, to view the majority of content on our Site and utilize many of our Services you are required you to register with Kosmovista. As part of the registration process, you will create a username and password. The username and password that you provide are your credentials (“Credentials”) for accessing those Services that are only available to registered members. You are responsible for keeping your Credentials confidential and for notifying us if they have been hacked or stolen. You may notify us by sending an email to: email@example.com
We use the Personal Information that you provide to verify your registration, to better understand your needs and interests, to process your payments in connection with Trips you book via the Site, to provide you with other specific Services you select, and to communicate with you about Site maintenance and updates, as appropriate. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such case, however, you will not be able to use those Services that are accessible only to registered members.
- A. Inquiries
- B. Updating Personal Information
- You may update and/or delete any or all of your Personal Information by logging into your account on the Site or by contacting us at: [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Please indicate your name, address and email address, and what information you would like to update when you contact us.
- C. Children
- We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
- D. California Residents
- E. Email Opt-Out
- If you no longer wish to receive emails from Kosmovista, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in the footer of each email.
- 3. Non-Personal Information
- Even if you do not register with Kosmovista, we collect information other than Personal Information (“Non-Personal Information”) about your use of our Site and Services.
- A. Cookies
- B. Web Beacons/Pixel Tags
- We or our third party tracking utility company may also use “web beacons” or “pixel tags” to collect anonymous information about your use of our Site and the websites of selected Travel Providers and other third party service providers and advertisers, and your use of emails, special promotions or newsletters we or selected partners or advertisers may send to you. Web beacons and pixel tags are tiny graphic image files embedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or email and send back to its home server information from the user’s browser. The information collected by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using our Site and selected partners’ and advertisers' websites and opening emails, and for what purposes. Our web beacons and pixel tags are not used to track your activity outside of our Site. We do not link Non-Personal Information from web beacons and pixel tags to Personal Information without your permission.
- C. Traffic Data
- We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site; (5) referring Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) which may have sent you to the Site; (6) URL of the Site you navigate to directly after leaving our Site; and (6) other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). We do not link Non-Personal Information from Traffic Data to Personal Information without your permission.
- 4. Links to Other Websites
- 5. Third Party Disclosure and Use of Your Information
- 6. Security
- The Personal Information we collect about you is stored on a secure, password-protected server and only authorized personnel have access to your information. We use industry-standard encryption technologies with respect to the receipt and transfer of Personal Information you submit to us on the Site, including using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology for certain sensitive information (such as credit/debit card information) and only authorized personnel have access to your information. Nevertheless, despite our best efforts, no transmission over the Internet and no data storage method can be guaranteed to be safe 100% of the time.
- 7. Transfer and Storage of Data
- The Site is hosted on servers in the United States. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, the Personal Information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By submitting your Personal Information, you consent to its transfer and storage in the United States and its use in accordance with the purposes for which it was originally collected.
Copyright © 2012. Kosmovista LLC. All rights reserved.
- email at: email@example.com
- or at the following postal address:
108 West 13th Street
Wilmington, Delaware 19801